welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
11:00 PM
Monday, September 15, 2008
F-1 is coming!!!
Its like coming in a week's time, speaking of a week it has been a week since my last entry. Anyway, I don't know who is reading my blog anyway. Well last week was full packed with activities for me. Starting on the 7th September that will be Sunday, I celebrated my Birthday with my family. Then on Monday I started to play Maple story, isn't it just wonderful to play the game that I used to play. I have like stopped playing it for almost 1-2 years! Tuesday went out with yihui and ying to eat dinner and do some shopping and spent quite a lot, although most of it was on yihui. Wednesday went to deliver moon cake to my nanny. Thursday continue on mapling and managed to lvl up. Friday accompany my dad for check-up with ying. Saturday went to cityhall to meet with Nicole and Pei lin to get information on the graduation road show, then went for lunch with Nicole and bought some stuff. (I suspect most of the time Nicole wasn't getting what I was saying as I was doing most of the talking and she was down with a flu and sore throat, because all her replies were very weird and off the topic). Sunday went all the way down to Raffles Hotel in the rain to meet Hui Si, Pei Zhen, Doris and Michelle to go to the birthday and farewell for Seva and Evelyn. That was almost what I did for the whole week and oh my it was packed. But it would have been great that I could had gone out with Joy to chilled out. Maybe next week since this is another chaotic week for me. Nothing much to say also. Waiting to go to work the following week after this for the F-1. Hopes that there will be rise in pay on that day when we work! Everyone is complaining about not been able to work at the F-1 since the management told them that there were places available for them initially. The deal was sweet and tempting, its $10 per hour! Imagine working 12 hours a day and working for 3 days straight it will be $360 in total. One would have to work for at least 12-14 days to get that sum of money man! Everyone is clinging to it tightly. I just hope that there will be a slight increase in the pay, its becoming very unjust working there these days, you are been treated like a robot!